Modern Braided Leather Collar
Several centuries ago people used Collars with simple design for their pets. Today the situation is the opposite. Our society is constantly developing and requirements to Dog Collars are being increased. Fortunately, nowadays there is a great variety of collars. They are of different design, made of different materials and meant for different purposes. Every Great Dane owner may choose the Collar, that suits his dog better. We produce dozens of models of collars, because we want you to be able to choose both Practicable and Fashionable Leather Collar, like the one we present. In case you use water repellent and donít dry it near the radiator, this Leather Collar will be irreplaceable item for everyday activities with your Great Dane. What features make this Collar so useful? Read and find out.
Click on the pictures to see bigger image
- Incredibly strong Great Dane Leather Dog Collar
- Fantastic Great Dane Leather Dog Collar
Key features of this Great Dane Collar:
- Braided design
- 2 ply material
- 100% full grain leather
- Fur protection plate
- Stitched for extra durability
- Comfortable for the dog
- Easy adjustable
Intended use of this Great Dane Collar:
- Easy handling
- Daily walking
- Training in style
Please, make sure you read how to measure section to get the best fit collar and to avoid exchanges and other inconveniences.
How to measure your Great Dane for good fit Collar:
Please be advised that:
- Always measure your dog neck circumference with the flexible measuring tape.
- Specify neck size of your dog and we will make this size fit on central hole.
- There will be total of 5 holes and distance between each 2 holes is 1 inch (25 mm).
- For example: your dogs neck size is 20 inches (50 cm). Collar will fit on central hole at 20 inches (50 cm).
- There will be 2 smaller size holes - 18 inch (45 cm) and 19 inch (47.5 cm).
- There will be 2 bigger size holes - 21 inch (52.5 cm) and 22 inch (55 cm).
- There will also be tip of the collar after last hole about 4 inch long (10 cm).
- Those are handcrafted collars and some sizes will differ a little (not in significant way).
- When you measure already received collar on the dog you have to measure the inner part of the collar with the flexible measuring tape.
- 2 ply leather collars if measured laying flat on the table are 2 inch bigger than if measured on the dog.
Here is the short list of advantages, this Leather Collar possesses:
- 2 plies of leather are stitched together for better durability
- The fittings are made of brass, i.e. rust-proof
- You may quickly attach the lead to the strong D-ring
- Strong buckle and D-ring are riveted
- We specially select superb, soft leather to produce this Collar
- The design is incredible
- Braids are hand set with brass rivets
- Fur protection plate doesnít damage your dogís fur
Take a Look at the Collar in 3D